Wednesday, April 7, 2010

lulu learns a lesson

The other day I went into the green room (just a room in our house that is green and houses Mady’s bed, toys and my computer) to wake Mady from her nap. It is difficult to catch her while she is still sleeping but I was able to accomplish it this time. I saw that she had her favorite octopus over her head (his name is Oswald). I quietly grabbed my camera and got a quick shot before she woke up. THAT’S when I noticed something amiss. It sort of looked as though she may have had a leaky diaper of the brown variety (if you know what I mean). But as I kept looking, I saw the culprit. Yes. The culprit was markers. These markers!

DSC_0189
















I tried to think. Where did those come from? They weren’t in her bed. They weren’t beside her bed. I always do a quick scan of the room before nap time. How did those lovely markers appear? Oh yea…..her crayon box was in the rocking chair. Oops! So, I woke her up and she immediately said, “I colored.” Oh yes, you certainly did my little cupcake girl. I asked her what she colored and she promptly replied, “I made leg decorations.” What else can you do but smile and of course, take pictures of her “leg decorations.” Enjoy her creation!
DSC_0185 DSC_0188




























Notice the belly button decoration and the coloring pages that have NO color on them!
DSC_0187 DSC_0191




























DSC_0186 DSC_0190












She didn’t forget any area of her body (except her face).
DSC_0197 DSC_0196














Now, look at the following two pictures and her precious face! She was so proud!
DSC_0192 DSC_0193




























And finally, I have to show you the next one because of ALL the detail….notice the multiple pacys in one hand and Oswald in the other. So adorable, so Madyson!
DSC_0194

































She may have colored on her body and got a little on the bed, but she didn’t touch the wall at all! And of course, they were washable markers and she actually got to christen my new kitchen sink. She loved that!!

1 comment:

Cole Franke said...

This is adorble! My son has done this too. He says he wants a tattoo like mommy. uh oh! lol Cute blog.

Nicole
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/