Sunday, November 14, 2010

What’s Up?

Golly gosh….has it really been 12 days since I last blogged? It’s not like I haven’t thought about it. Almost every night, while falling asleep, of course, I think about really cool and interesting things to say, photos to share, pearls of wisdom to share, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Then morning arrives and poof! Thought are forgotten.

So what’s been up? Here is just a dashing of things lately:

1. Christmas shopping. Yep. Probably about 80% complete. My goal is to finished by November 30. In 30+ years I have always waited until after Thanksgiving. Not this year. Made the decision and moved forward.

2. Decided to finally make the small leap into the photography business. Just a small one, mind you. It takes baby steps and everything thus far has been to build up my portfolio. I designed a logo, business cards, and lastly a website. The website is still a work in progress, but I am very excited about this new adventure. More on that later.

3. Have been browsing though several of my Christmas project books and deciding on things I want to make. Low and behold, here it is November 14 and I haven’t produced anything. Yet. There is still time and I am hopeful I will accomplish at least a few things.

4. Enjoying the fall weather so far? Well I sure have. There has been a mix of some cold days here and there, but oh my, the leaves. I really thought the foliage would be rather dismal this year. Granted, it hasn’t be as bold as I have seen in the past, but it has certainly drawn itself out. Just today, even with the gray clouds, the reds and oranges were gorgeous! I am feasting with my eyes daily because I know it will soon be gone.

5. My Mother celebrated her birthday at the end of October. I have a post almost complete about her. So stay tuned for that one!

6. I have complete 2 dresses for cupcake. I love, love, love fabric. Especially cute little prints. So enjoy the hanger preview of Mr. Owl and Mr. Turkey. I can’t wait to see them on that cute little Cupcake Girl!

DSC_8640

DSC_8642

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_8645

DSC_8646

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am also working on a few secret sewing projects that are cuteness +10. I will post those as soon as the receive-es receive them!

That’s just a mini-update on things in Lulu’s World. Stay tuned. And of course my parting shot:

DSC_8309

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



She is trying to pose like a model……hmmmm…….

No comments: