Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tell Elmo Hi, Tell GrandBob Hi

Cupcake and her parents went to see Elmo’s Green Thumb. At first, well she thought Elmo was going to turn green. She was adamant about NOT going. After all, who wants to see Elmo turn green? So, after further discussion and explanation, she understood that Elmo would not be turning green.

Throughout the day of the big event, we talked about who would be there. Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, Oscar, Big Bird, etc. At some point I told her to be sure and give Elmo a wave and a big hi from Nunu. She said she would and that she would also tell Elmo hi from GrandBob.

As I was getting ready to leave her house, we had the following discussion:

Me: You and mommy and daddy have a great time tonight, okay?
Her: We will.
Me: And do you remember what you are suppose to tell Elmo?
Her: I’ll tell him Nunu said hi and that GrandBob said hi.
Me: That’s right. Thank you my sweet girl.
Her: Nunu?
Me: Yes sweetie pie?
Her: Tell GrandBob I said hi.

She just melts my heart!

IMG_1907

No comments: