Monday, April 30, 2012

A Sunset

Just a few words and photographs.

DSC_2301

DSC_2302DSC_2318



When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.  
~Mahatma Gandhi

DSC_2324DSC_2329DSC_2330



Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.  ~Rabindranath Tagore

DSC_2343DSC_2345

If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.  ~ G. K. Chesterton

DSC_2354

How the old mountains drip with sunset,
And the brake of dun!
How the hemlocks are tipped in tinsel
By the wizard sun!
~
Emily Dickinson from The Coming of Night

DSC_2362DSC_2369



Peace..... is seeing a sunset, and knowing who to thank.  ~Anonymous

And finally,

DSC_2358_1



Take a moment and watch a sunset today from wherever you are. Let it mingle with heart and soul.

No comments: