Friday, December 3, 2010

A Little Movie Date

For the “Wednesday Playdate” the Captain and I took Cupcake Girl to lunch at Red Lobster.

DSC_0560

DSC_0562

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


She loves his iPad.

DSC_0565

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSC_0566

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then we went to the theater and saw this:

DSC_0571

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSC_0574

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Tangled a sweet movie by Disney. It is the tale of the long-haired Princess Rapunzel. She gets kidnapped as a baby, then spends 18 years in a tower. Until a bandit happens her way and she bribes him into helping her venture into the outside world. Here’s a few shots from the movie (yes, I took pictures. It was so beautiful, I couldn’t resist!)

DSC_0582

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSC_0583

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSC_0584

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSC_0581

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This little guy was one of my favorites…I think his name is Pascal.

DSC_0585

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh yes, she loved it! After the movie was over she said, “Can we see it again?”

I have to say, THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME!! Funny, beautiful, left-you-feeling-good, great musical scores, wonderful dancing thugs, amazing animation and I will go see it again…..and probably again. The Captain loved it too, and he said, “We will get the Blue-Ray.”

What a great playdate!

Up next will be this great movie:

DSC_0575

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSC_0576

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love those Coen brothers and what a cast! I’m a big John Wayne fan and know that this will probably be a tab bit darker than the original, but I know I will love it!

How about TWO parting shots today?DSC_0425

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




This is Cupcake doing…..he’s not really asleep!

DSC_0559

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


More on this later……

No comments: