Sunday, March 13, 2011

More Colors of Spring

I’m not really sure why I have been so in-tune with the emergence of spring this year. I see colors bursting forth everywhere. Then I worry. Worry that we could still have a freeze that would devastate all the blooms on the trees and the bulbs bursting through the soil. In preparation of this possibility I have been snapping photos right and left. Friday was no exception. So sit back, grab a cup of tea and enjoy more colors of spring.

DSC_3707

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_3711

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_3717

DSC_3710

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_3715

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSC_3719

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_3724

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_3747

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And of course I couldn’t end this post without a sweet picture of Cupcake.

DSC_3733-3

No comments: