Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Water and Hats

This week over at iheartfaces the photo challenge is about water. Recently we spent a couple of weeks around water of all kinds. Atlantic Ocean, swimming pools, Gulf of Mexico and various rivers, creeks and swamps. Cupcake Girl spent 2 full weeks at the beach and I must say she certainly became a beach bunny. After a day full of sun, water and sand, a little hat shade felt good. But oh my how she loved the water!

Mady_Hat_2

Isaac Newton said, To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me. When I look into those soulful eyes, I really believe this is what she is thinking, in her own little Cupcake way.

There are so many great entries at iheartfaces, so take a minute or two, click and enjoy. I promise, it will make you smile!

I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the colors...the processing and yes those EYES!!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful! Love the texture on this photo!

Jenn Noelle said...

This is super precious. =) Love the look on her face!

Kimberley said...

What a great shot! Love the hat, and the texture really does the trick!

Kimberley