Thursday, October 14, 2010

Budding Photographer

Kids are amazing little critters, aren’t they? Especially three-year-olds. Especially Cupcake Girl. Sometimes I just stop, tilt my big ‘ole head and observe her with fascination, amazement, wonderment and total joy. She received a “kid” camera last Christmas, but she really loves my little Canon point & shoot. I give her opportunity often to hone her skills. She puts that little strap around her wrist, finger on the shutter and tries to compose the object in her picture. Well, some of the time. Usually she just points and shoots!!

I’ve started keeping her pictures in her own little file on the computer and I may make her a book one day. I attempt to teach her about holding still, focusing and really, really looking at what she wants to take a picture of. But mostly, I want her to have fun with it.

She wants to use “NuNu’s big girl camera” but NuNu (me) is not quite ready for that one!!

So, last Friday, we had some camera time outside. Here are her results…..

IMG_1780

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


IMG_1781

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yes, she really took this one. I told her how and she did it all-by-herself!

IMG_1786

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1787

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Taking a picture of me taking a picture of her….

IMG_1789

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1791



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Budding Child Photographer

Now here is my view of her…..

DSC_6623

DSC_6624

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_6627

DSC_6636

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_6628

DSC_6631

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_6642

DSC_6644

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And now for my parting shot……and it’s a beauty!

DSC_6637

No comments: