Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fun In The Sun With A Little Camera

I always try to carry my point/shoot camera wherever I go. I can tell that the quality of the pictures are slowly headed down the path of blurriness. But, you know, that’s okay. It’s small and convenient. Most of the time I like what I see and occasionally, I really wish I had the big ’un.

On this particular day, I was very happy with the pictures that little PowerShot produced. They’re just what I was hoping to achieve. A little off, a little grainy and actually, just perfect!

Of course, the food and my companion made it complete!

playground_3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

playground_1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

playground_2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2826

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




IMG_2825

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In some of my older posts I usually ended with a parting shot. Since it’s been a while, here goes…

DSC_5906 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Captain. Just gotta love that face! By the way, this was not taken with the point/shoot.

No comments: