Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hobby Lobby makes me happy

Since before Christmas we have had such crazy weather. Snow, ice, frigid temperatures, more snow and whipping winds. I know that we have not had it as awful as our northern states and for that, I am thankful. Mostly what has been the strangest thing is lack of sun. I miss the sun and I treasure the few days that the warmth of the rays has peeked through the clouds. Lack of sun, especially when it’s freezing, makes me feel sleepy, heavy and non-motivated. Ugh! BUT then I make that trip to Hobby Lobby! Woo-Hoo! Color, color everywhere! Especially down the Spring/Easter aisles. Thank you Hobby Lobby!
downsized_0223001403 downsized_0223001402
















And we were able to make this:
IMG_0650 IMG_0652
















IMG_0654 IMG_0655 
















IMG_0662 IMG_0658

No comments: