Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So Funny


The theme this week for iheartfaces is Photojournalism. Submit a picture or collage of pictures to tell a story. To me, when telling a story through pictures you have to draw the observer in. Make them want to know what is going on, what is being said, what are they looking at and make them want to know what is the rest of the story.

So, back in May we were outside at a local restaurant celebrating my birthday. My sweet husband told little Cupcake a joke/riddle and she thought is was so funny. She wanted to hear it over and over. It was just as funny each time. And now for the joke:

When is a boogie not a boogie?
When it’s not!

iheartfaces-BW_filtered














Every time I look at these pictures, I want to know what she is laughing at. And the best part is…..I know what she is laughing at!
Visit iheartfaces for more great submissions of photojournalism!

7 comments:

Niki said...

Love her smile! Something must have been really funny :)

Tamar SB said...

Now that is a smile that can light up a room!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what could be more beautiful than laughter. I can't think of one thing. Lovely pictures of a sweet, sweet girl!

Unknown said...

What a great smile! You chose the perfect story for this challenge. Those photos really draw me in and make hear her giggles.

carlotta cisternas said...

She has such a beautiful smile! I love these photos - they, too, make me wonder what she was laughing at.

Lois Sparks said...

she's so pretty! I Love your photo!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness...I can hear the giggling! I bet it sounds like bubbles!