Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friendship

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had. ~Author Unknown

mady&kayla

I love this photograph of my granddaughter chatting on the computer with my younger daughter, Kayla. When Kayla was away at college, occasionally these two would computer chat. Their chat times were pretty funny and I loved being able to observe their relationship/friendship form. Now, Kayla has graduated and moved back, so these two get to spend lots of time together. They are like two peas in a pod! Not only are they aunt and niece, they are the best of friends!

This week’s challenge at iheartfaces is all about friendship. Friends come in all shapes, sizes, real and pretend, family and non-family. There are some wonderful photographs and storied, so take a minute or two and check them out!

I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This is a really sweet idea! I love the simple idea that friendships can go on even with the separation :) Very sweet!

Karen Cobb said...

Nothing like a friendship that involves family! Great moment captured!

Anonymous said...

Awww. I love it! And her of course! :)
-KK the aunt

Traci said...

:) I love how content the little chica looks! This is one of my favorite pictures. By the way, I love the editing you did on it!

-T .. the mom