Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TableTop Thursday

Back in August, while we were dining at one of our favorite eating establishments, Taco Mamacitas, I had my little point & shoot camera sitting on the table. I decided to turn it on, point in any given direction and fire away. I liked what I saw after I loaded them on my computer. Later that week I took a few more and liked them even more. I decided then that I would continue my new found love and turn it into what I will call, TabelTop Thursday.

So, each Thursday, I will post pictures of my “tabletop” experiences from the week. I have decided to put a couple of restrictions on my little project.
1. Do not look in the viewfinder or on the LCD screen when shooting.
2. Do not try not to review the photos until they are uploaded.

It’s kind of sweet, surprising, out-of-focus, in-focus, nice and at times rather funny to see the results. I am tagging these photos as I go and maybe, just maybe, I will turn them into a coffee table book. They just might be good enough to do that.

So, here are a few from the inception of this project.
IMG_1190

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0149

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




IMG_1221

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1271

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1275

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1459

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1633

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1377

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1455

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1463























IMG_1600

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




IMG_1640

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1642

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


IMG_1464

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t wait to see where this goes! Try this little technique out. You might be surprised what you get!

And finally, my parting shot…… DSC_5818

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




We rode the Ducks today. I love this picture!

No comments: